Re: be latin gtk+ translation

On 3/5/07, Priit Laes <amd store20 com> wrote:
Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2007-03-05 kell 12:49, kirjutas Ihar Hrachyshka:
> Hello!
> Our l10n team swears to commit the missing gtk+-properties translation
> until 10th of March, so, please, don't remove our translations.
> Thanks in advance!
Could you at least upload an empty po file (just add fix the header)

Keeping tree unbuildable for 5 days is not a very good solution...

In this kind of cases, probably a better solution is to commit a stub po
file with no message in po-properties/ directory, so that translation work
can be committed ASAP without breaking build.

Abel

Cheers,
Priit :)