Re: Request for string break on Glade for 2.18

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 12:25 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le samedi 03 mars 2007, �3:58, Tristan Van Berkom a �it :
> > Hi all,
> >    I know its a little late in the game but I have a
> > patch that I really consider a showstopper-fixer that
> > will break string freeze in glade.
> >
> > In this development cycle there was a regression that
> > made accelerator & atk relationset properties dissapear.
> > my patch brings them back.
>
> How many strings does it bring back/add?

All together 15 atk relation properties, thats
15 short names & 15 tooltips for a grand total
of 30 strings - the revived accelerator property
doesnt really bring in any new strings since
those few strings were still laying dormant in
the codebase.

Cheers,
               -Tristan