Re: Uzbek translation team

Le lundi 25 juin 2007 à 14:14 +0500, Nurali Abdurahmonov a écrit :
> Uzbek language team coordinator Mashrab Kuvatov asked from Christian,
> Kjartan and  Danilo Šegan remove him from GNOME translation coordinator and
> add me instead of him. I still wait they respond.

Hi Nurali,

I would appreciate to have the mail from Mashrab on the list.

Meanwhile, unless you already have an SVN account, I suggest you put .po
files or patches for Uzbek in the corresponding component in Bugzilla
[1], and then ask this list for someone to commit the files for you.

Hope this helps.

Claude

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Uzbek
%20[uz]