Deskbar branched for 2.20

Hi !

A late announcement (shame on me) about the branching of deskbar-applet.
Stable series continues in the "gnome-2-18" branch in SVN, the new
development continues in trunk.

There is also a special branch for this cycle called "GSOC_2007" where
Sebastian P�erl one of our Summer of Code students is making big
changes to fix some deep issues in deskbar as part of a refactoring.

That branch is supposed to be merged back in 2.19 before .4 or .5 and
receive the testing it deserves.

Raf