Re: intltool-update command

2007/7/29, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram gmail com>:
Hello,

On 29/07/07, Claude Paroz < claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le dimanche 29 juillet 2007 à 10:37 +0200, Yannig MARCHEGAY a écrit :
> 2007/7/29, Daniel Nylander < info danielnylander se>:
>         Yannig MARCHEGAY skrev:
>
>         You can always download the updated PO file from
>         http://l10n.gnome.org
>
> Any idea on how I could batch-download all these po files (there are
> more than 100 and I'm supposed to translate all :P).

I cannot see the use-case of downloading them all at once. Every one of
these need probably some hours of work, and they can change every day.
So I would suggest to manually download them at the moment where you
begin to translate a specific module.
Am I missing something?

Is there not a facility like svn checkout such as that implemented for the Debian-installer localisation?
It sure does make life simpler :-)

Yes, it exists but whatever I do, if intltool-update does not work, my oc.po file will always be out-of-date.

Yannig