Re: Two new strings for Orca ("bookmark entered" and "Notification %s")

Le dimanche 22 juillet 2007 �3:24 -0400, Willie Walker a �it :
> Hi Translators:
>
> This is supposed to be a quick note on a string addition for Orca, but
> I can't resist the opportunity to thank you all for the work you do.
> Your translations for Orca are going a long way, helping greatly in
> getting GNOME accepted in very large distributions.  For example, at
> GUADEC last week, we learned that accessibility played a major role in
> the decision to use GNOME for Guadalinex.  Guadalinex saw 185,000
> deployments in Spain last year.  Without the Spanish translation for
> Orca, I don't think this would have been possible.  I'm also seeing
> signs of this type of decision being made in other countries, so your
> work is very very valuable.  Way to go, everyone!
(...)

Hi Willie,

Good to hear :)

I'd like to take advantage of your message to thank you for your efforts
towards facilitating translation of Orca, with so many translator
comments.
Really great !

Claude