String change: Eye of GNOME

Hi,

I just want to inform you about some string changes I just made to EOG
yesterday.

The first one corrects the plural form when talking about w x h
pixel(s). There I changed the singular form to actually be singular.
This required changes to eog-window.c and eog-thumbview.c. To save one
translation I adapted the similar one in eog-file-chooser.c to match
with the other ones. See rev. 3882 for details.

The next one simply fixes a typo in eog-window.c:
"Help On this application" -> "Help on this application".

I also removed some unnecessary translations from eog.glade. But I guess
these are uncritical.

Felix