Re: Glade 3 - translations & ui/string change announcements

IMHO it's best to let translators decide whether to overwrite them or
not. Not every translator understand branching, but every team has one
or more people familiar with version control to manage that. Thanks
for remembering us of considering merging translations from branch to
trunk!

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org