Re: LSR project dormant

Claude Paroz wrote:
Le mardi 10 juillet 2007 �7:08 +0200, Vincent Untz a �it :
Le mardi 10 juillet 2007, �6:32 +0530, Runa B a �it :
Peter Parente wrote:
Hi all,

It just occurred to me that I never sent a message to this list about
the LSR project going dormant.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/lsr-list/2007-June/msg00000.html

I recommend that translators focus their efforts on other GNOME
projects. If development on LSR does resume in the future, it will
probably be along a very different path where many of the translatable
strings are likely to change.
Thanks for letting us know Peter.

Since lsr is pretty huge..can this file affect the supported status of the languages hovering around the 80% mark for gnome-2.20?
lsr is not part of GNOME (and is not proposed for inclusion anymore), so
it won't chage the supported status of languages.

I updated damned-lies. I removed lsr from all releases, and just left
the module page: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/lsr

Surprisingly, statistics suddenly went up :-)
Thanks a lot Claude :)

cheers
Runa