genius to be released

Hi,
Let's ignore that pun on the subject line.  I'll be releasing new version of
genius again and I just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time if any of
you want to update the translations, now is the time to do it.  I'm planning
to do the release the coming weekend sometime (perhaps on friday).  I know
genius is not a high priority project, but perhaps among the 3 + 1/2 users it
does have, there might be one speaking your particular language!

I hope this is still the right place to send such messages.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   Man will occasionally stumble over the truth,