GIMP Breton translation files (based on latest stable version)

Hi all!

Since the lead of the Breton i18n GNOME project left recently (and won't be available for several months at least), I would like to know if someone could help us integrating the Breton translation files of GIMP (based on latest stable version, 2.2.13) in the correct branches. We would like to have them available with the next version of GIMP (likely 2.2.14 I guess).

The files are available for download at: http://www.drouizig.org/Pellgargan/BepSeurt/GIMPbzg.rar

Our team already leads and and worked on several i18n open source projects including OpenOffice.org 2.2, community versions of Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and Mozilla Thunderbird, Scribus, AbiWord, FileZilla, eMule...

Thanks!
Phil