Re: RTL support in Gnome

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 01:29 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 21:15 -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> >

> > And how would this differ significantly in practice from
> > gtk-i18n-list?
> >                                         - Owen
>
> People can discuss issues in Evolution, gnome-panel, Nautilus, GIMP,
> other apps...  So far I've only seen such stuff on bugzilla.  Or is that
> ok on gtk-devel-list?

Any sort of "how do I implement <X>" internationalization question is
fine on gtk-i18n-list, but it's not the right forum for "anybody
implementing vertical text support for gnumeric?"

If the intent is to discuss GNOME applications in particular, rather
than using the GNOME development platform for internationalization, then
a new list is appropriate, though most such discussion belongs with
general development discussion for the application.

						- Owen