Re: Problem with l10n.g.o

Matic Žgur írta:
Dne 10.01.2007 (sre) ob 07:13 +0100 je Matic Žgur zapisal(a):
Hi,

Yesterday I committed new Slovenian translations to the NetworkManager
module and now, whenever I go to the following addresses:

http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/NetworkManager.HEAD/NetworkManager.HEAD.sl.po
http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/NetworkManager.HEAD/NetworkManager-vpnc.HEAD.sl.po

I receive the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access [PATH TO PO FILE] on this server.

Does anyone know what seems to be the problem?

Thanks,
Matic Zgur

The same happened today when I committed NetworkManager-openvpn
translation.

Cheers,
Matic Zgur

You probably didn't read this:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2007-January/msg00004.html

The files you mentioned are available here:

http://progress.gnome.org/languages/sl/

Regards

Gabor Kelemen