Re: String change in gnome-panel (HEAD)

Le vendredi 05 janvier 2007, à 12:47, Luca Ferretti a écrit :
> Changed some strings in gnome-panel as suggested in
> http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityTeam/Menu
>
> See http://bugs.gnome.org/384681 for details.

I made a mistake when approving this patch: gnome-panel wasn't branched
for GNOME 2.16, and so that's breaking string freeze.

I'll revert this change ASAP on the soon-to-be-created gnome-2-16
branch, however some translations were already updated: it, he, cs, et

Those 4 translations will most probably need an update on the gnome-2-16
branch when I'll have reverted this change.

Sorry for the mess,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.