String change announce: Tomboy

Hello,

Just letting you know I fixed a typo in Tomboy's man page
documentation.  Not sure if I'm supposed to announce fixed typos, but
just in case...

The offending paragraph:

"Tomboy has several preference settings stored in GConf.  Changes to
Settings are applied instantly to any running Tomboy instance. A
summary of the GConf settings and thir purpose are described below."

ChangeLog entry:
2007-01-08  Boyd Timothy  <btimothy gmail com>

	* data/tomboy.1: Fixed typo "thir" -> "their" in man page documentation.
	Fixes bug #394167.

Boyd