Re: progress pages: Stats over 100%

Hi Andre,

Today at 16:32, Andre Klapper wrote:

> Am Samstag, den 06.01.2007, 16:36 +0200 schrieb Alexander Shopov:
>> There is a problem with the progress pages - our team reached over 100%
>> for the stats of the Gnome 2-16 branch - look here:
>> http://progress.gnome.org/languages/bg/gnome-2-16 - we are at 111%.
>
> according to http://danilo.segan.org/blog/2007/Jan/02#ann-damned-lies ,
> "percentage values go crazy because of broken modules and POT file
> regeneration, so guys — fix your modules!"
>
> danilo, can you be a bit more explicit here? what is broken, what has to
> be fixed? :-)

All the things that are actually reported on l10n.gnome.org pages themselves.

Like, for gnome-applets, in 2.16 branch[1]:

Can't generate POT file.
	PO file '/var/www/damned-lies/scratchdir/svn/gnome-applets.gnome-2-16/po/gnome-applets.pot' doesn't exist.
	Can't get statistics for POT file '/var/www/damned-lies/scratchdir/svn/gnome-applets.gnome-2-16/po/gnome-applets.pot'.
	Following files are referenced in either POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip, yet they don't exist:

    * libgswitchit/gnome-kbd-indicator-test.c
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-config.c
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-plugins-add.c
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-plugins-add.c
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-plugins-app.c
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-plugins-app.c
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-plugins.desktop.in.in
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-plugins.glade
    * libgswitchit/gswitchit-plugins.glade

The bug in damned lies was suppressing display of those problems on
the language pages themselves, but I'll fix that right away.

[1]http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-applets/

Cheers,
Danilo