Problem with seahorse 'sv' docs translation
- From: Nate Nielsen <nielsen memberwebs com>
- To: GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Seahorse-devel <seahorse-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Problem with seahorse 'sv' docs translation
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:41:24 +0000 (UTC)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
In the seahorse module, the 'sv' translation of help files in
plugins/applet/docs prevents building a release.
For the last release I had to disable the translation. I couldn't figure
out how to fix it. It subsequently slipped my mind to notify you guys.
To see what I mean, set the following in plugins/applet/docs/Makefile.am:
DOC_LINGUAS = sv
and then from the top level of seahorse run:
Somehow the legal.xml file is not being included in the release. Any
ideas on how to get this working?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev