wrong email address on the progress bar

Dear All,

I thought that my email address at the http://progress.gnome.org/people/pgeyleg would be pema geyleg gmail com . However it still points to rediffmail account which is not accessible now. I already made this request in the begining of this year. Please can it be rectified?

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg
DIT,Bhutan

This is old email address, my new email address is specified at team
page http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html for Ukrainian.
It is - dziumanenko gmail com

Best regards

--
Maxim V. Dziumanenko <dziumanenko gmail com>