Re: l10n-status.gnome.org end of life

There are some differences between the branching details of some
packages for gnome-2-16. Is p.g.o not up to date or has there been some
changes?

Djihed

Example:
http://progress.gnome.org/languages/ar/gnome-2-16

http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.16/ar/desktop/index.html

(alacarte, bug-buddy, etc..)

في ن، 01-01-2007 عند 13:02 +0100 ، كتب Carlos Perelló Marín: