Error in progress pages

Hi guys :)

I really like the progress pages, and I'm happy to switch to using them.

I got an error today when I chose Languages/Vietnamese:
___
AttributeError
Python 2.4.3: /usr/bin/python
Mon Jan 1 04:54:07 2007
A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.

 /var/www/damned-lies/teams.py
  176             langid = test.groups()[0]
  177             release = test.groups()[2]
  178             (t_rel, t_ext) = os.path.splitext(release)
  179             if t_ext == '.xml':
  180                 release = t_rel
 /usr/lib/python2.4/posixpath.py in splitext(p=None)
90 """Split the extension from a pathname. Extension is everything from the 91 last dot to the end. Returns "(root, ext)", either part may be empty."""
   92     i = p.rfind('.')
   93     if i<=p.rfind('/'):
   94         return p, ''
i undefined, p = None, p.rfind undefined
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rfind'
      args = ("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rfind'",)

___