Re: Possible minor string freeze break in Tomboy

Thanks Raphael.  The latest patch has that string marked translatable.

Without the patch, users see author names that aren't helpful and of
course aren't translated.  With the patch, users see a special author
name that is helpful if translated, but if the special name doesn't
get translated, it's exactly as unhelpful as before.

So I don't really see the harm in committing this.  ;-)

Sandy