Re: Copyright statement with obsolete FSF address

On 2/16/07, Leonardo Fontenelle <leo fontenelle gmail com> wrote:
The Free Software Foundation has a new address, but the example
statements in the licenses cite the old one. Should we report this as
a bug for every module with the old address?

I'd say yes.  For one thing, it would serve as a reminder and a
"measuring stick" for all of us.  I had seen this before and applied
the correct address... but I should have brought this up too.  Good
catch and initiative Leonardo!  ;)

Og B. Maciel

(Leader) Ubuntu Brazilian Portuguese Translators

ogmaciel ubuntu com
og maciel gmail com

GPG Keys: D5CFC202

http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US)