Should I translate "TRUE" and "FALSE"?

The "Localising GNOME Applications" guide [1] says I shouldn't, but
I'm not sure its reasons are still valid:

--->8---
TRUE and FALSE

   "TRUE" and "FALSE" show up in gtk+ and in Gconf and in a lot of
files generated by Glade. (These will have a name ending in .glade.)
Do not translate them. Programs expect to see them and will be
confused if they don't.
--->8---

Currently I see lots of "TRUE" and "FALSE" in messages from schema
files, describing how to use the keys. Eg: "If this is set to TRUE, it
will rain tomorrow"; or "Choose your meals. Works only if
have_microwave is TRUE." Should this occurrences be translated?

Leonardo Fontenelle (leonardof)

1. http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/