Missing modules in the gnome svn

Hi,
I am a member of the Dzongkha Gnome translation team(dz). We have started
translating the applications under the Extra Gnome Applications recently
and i have found out that some of the modules like gnome-pim,
update-manager, slab, rmms-utils, libgnomesu etc are not in the svn. I got
errors while trying to checkout these modules using svn and also i cant
find them  in http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/. I have the completed
translations for these modules, but cant upload the po files. But i can
stll find these modules' translation status at
http://progress.gnome.org/languages/dz/gnome-extras. Therefore i would like
to know whether these modules are deprecated or whether they are under some
other modules.

Thnks in advance ...

Tenzin Dendup
Home Page : http://tenzin.nipl.net/