New Belarusian Latin Script subproject

Hello!
There is a need in new Belarusian localization subproject for Belarusian
Latin Script. This language variant has already had a glibc locale a
while - be_BY latin - and Gnome, I hope, would be the first real l10n
project for this language variant. We don't need a completely new Team
but just a new LINGUAS item and page/subpage on Damned Lies. How would
we do it right?
I would be the coordinator of all belarusification efforts.

So: where should I ask the developers for doing so?

Thanks for help!

	Best regards,
	Ihar Hrachyshka,
	Gnome Belarusian translation coordinator