Re: Module "notifier" gone?

Ole Laursen írta:
Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk> writes:

We recently received a translation of the module named notifier in
Damned Lies. But the SVN module appears to be gone - does anyone know
what happened?

The same has just happened for "netapplet" and "gnome-menu-editor".
Any ideas?

These were moved to the "archive" section of cvs:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/?root=archive

I'm not sure they were moved to svn, but they are surely dead and should be removed from status pages. Also, libgnomesu, jamboree, red-carpet and update-manager are also in the archives and not in the current svn tree.

Regards

Gabor Kelemen