Re: String additions to 'gnome-control-center.gnome-2-18'

Sorry about that - I did not realize that those gnome-control-center branches svn:externals were referencing gnome-main-menu trunk. I updated the svn:externals to reference the gnome-main-menu branch created right before this commit. This should produce an end overall result of no changes to the gnome-control-center branches.  Hope I did this right so as to avoid the rotten fish / tomatoes.

Thanks,
Scott.

>>> Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> 12/30/07 7:47 AM >>>
Hi!

> I'd like to point out that this commit hasn't been reverted yet.
> Should we translate those strings in GNOME 2.18 and GNOME 2.20?

As nobody did approve that string freeze break it HAS to be reverted and
I hope that this will be done soon. The developers did not even ask
about an approval so I hope they agree.

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes states
for breaking string freeze:

"What happens if I break the string freeze without approval?

You risk the danger of being caught by riots of angry, frustrated
translators throwing rotten fish, and risk being publically humiliated
on this mailing list. You have been warned..."

We already thought about bringing rotten fish (and/or tomatos) to
Istambul, btw.

Regards,
Johannes