Re: SVN access for Kannada translator/SVN commit permisson

It has been couple of weeks since I have requested for the gnome SVN access (#3103), but looks like no one is there atlleast to response! Even the team coordinator has approved. But no one bothers to comment! Can any one kindly look into this matter and get me some kind of solution!!