Re: Tomboy UI/String Change: Notebooks

On Dec 20, 2007 3:42 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 19.12.2007, 19:48 -0700 schrieb Boyd Timothy:
> > "Place in notebook"
>
> is "place" a verb or a noun?
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Use_comments

"Place" is a verb in this case.  I've added comments directly above
this line in the code so it will appear in translation tools.  We're
likely going to change this submenu though, so it is probably not
worth translating yet.

> in the sense of "no notebook"? it's hard to translate without the
> context one does not know which grammatical gender it refers to.

I've modified this to "No notebook"

Since we're changing so many strings and UI right now in Notebooks,
would it be acceptable to only send out weekly UI/String Change
announcements?  I'm not sure what the accepted practice is.

Boyd