Re: Friulian Translation:Super Help!

ahoj,

Am Freitag, den 21.12.2007, 13:35 +0100 schrieb
massimo furlani libero it:
> I ask endured excuse if my questions are recurrent and stupid!
> I have already translate of the files and I could send them in the SVN.

no you cannot, because you don't have a svn account. just make the files
available somewhere and post the link here, so somebody can commit them
for you.

> 1) In which exstensions the files there are?

i am not sure if i understand. the translated files will be called
"fur.po" in the "po" folders. just take a look at an existing po folder
to get an impression, for example
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/libgnome/trunk/po/ .
when you have an empty translation file, it will have the file extension
".pot". just rename it to ".po".

> 2) I must supply also to the ChangeLog?

the changelog *entry* would be nice, however it is not important as long
as you do not commit to svn *yourself*.

> 3) My language is new: I must make something of particular?

i don't think so, at least not as long as you do not commit to svn
yourself. when you can commit yourself, you will have to mark the fur.po
file for svn ("svn add fur.po") add the entry "fur" to the LINGUAS file
in the "po" folder by opening that text file and editing it. i think
that's all.
you can watch your progress at http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/fur .

looking forward to seeing your translations,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
 http://www.iomc.de/