Re: New team for FURLAN ([ISO 639-2])

Hi!

Could you give some more information about the language? Where is it
spoken, etc. I also would need a code for the language (such as en_GB)
to create a new team, wikipedia says it's "fur" but I have to check
that.

Do you already have an svn account? Otherwise you should try to get one
(though it might be difficult in the moment).

And please don't just repost a mail after only two days. We are all
doing this in our free time and it really might take some time until we
can handle a request.

Regards,
Johannes

Am Dienstag, den 11.12.2007, 09:48 +0100 schrieb
massimo furlani libero it: