Re: Pashto translation - which version should I translate??

Hi!

Am Montag, den 03.12.2007, 04:44 -0500 schrieb admin pakhtosoft com:
> Can anyone tell me which version of GNOME should I translate?
> there are many versions I want to translate the latest one. should I
> translate 2.22 or 2.20??
> and please also tell me which files should I translate first??

2.20 is the latest stable version and there will be another maintains
release which includes new translations on January 7 2008.

Anyway, some translators now concentrate already on the next Gnome
release (2.22) to be fully translated. Note though that 2.22 is not yet
in string-freeze and there may still be changes that you have to adjust
later. Gnome 2.22 will be released 12th or March 2008.

Regards,
Johannes