Pashto coordinator

Please don't select anyone (neither me, nor khalid) for the Pashto team
coordination, because I am talking with him about this issue. When we get
to a result, both I and he will tell you and you will then decide.

Actually, I started a project by the name of Pathanisation project, which
is fully aimed at Pathanising the Unix/linux system. It includes
translating GNOME and other linux applications to Pashto. I am talking
with him to become a part of it and we will then take the coordinatorship.

You can visit its homepage: pathanisation.pakhtosoft.com - it doesn't
contain anything at the moment.