Re: gtk+ based translation tool

Pedro de Medeiros írta:
Here, I made some mock-ups and I also have some code in pygtk.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11587496 N02/1145242294/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11587496 N02/1145242308/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11587496 N02/1145242314/

Tell me what you think. :)

Hi

This is a nice start, but lacks the two most important features a new Gnome translation tool should have: glossary pane (no, a notebook tab is not sufficient) and translation memory pane, which shows the good results from TM and their source, which are diffed against the to-be-translated string and colored based on the diff like in meld.

Also I'd like to see some more screenshots about the "Must (not) translate" and the Locations and Actions tabs: what do these do?

Regards
Gabor Kelemen