Re: Strings changed in Ekiga

Le mercredi 15 ao�07 �1:03 +0200, Damien Sandras a �it :
> Hello to all,
>

> As you probably know, the Ekiga release that will ship with GNOME 2.20
> will still be based on the old gnome-2-14 branch in SVN.
>
> We just committed a patch that breaks some strings to add missing
> accessibility elements.

Hello Damien,

You can't do that, because you're breaking string freeze from GNOME
2.14, 2.16 and 2.18 !!

You should then create a new branch for GNOME 2.20, and commit the
changes in this branch.
BTW, you should put lib/gui/gmtray/eggtrayicon.c either in POTFILES.in
or in POFILES.skip.
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/ekiga#gnome-2-14

Regards,

Claude