Re: Changing a bunch of strings/UIs in Tomboy this weekend

On 8/11/07, Sanford Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to give a heads up that I'll be making several string and
> UI changes in Tomboy this weekend in preparation for Monday's UI
> freeze.  The changes should all be in sync-related strings/UIs.
>
> I will send another email on Monday detailing the changes for you.

All done; changes are in new 0.7.4 development release.

UI Changes:
* SSH Sync configuration widget updated; contains explanatory note
about SSH keys/daemon.
* File System Sync configuration widget updated; added "Browse..." button.
* Sync tab in Preferences dialog gets "Advanced..." button.
  * New  Advanced Sync Prefs dialog, controlling default behavior when
a note conflict is detected.
* Main sync progress dialog indicates total number of notes updated.
* New simple message dialog indicating that FUSE could not be enabled.
* FIx: enabling/disabling different sync backend addins causes the
combobox in the Sync tab to be updated instantly.

String changes:
* Labels on SSH and File System Sync configuration widgets.
* New strings in Advanced Sync Prefs dialog.
* New strings in "FUSE could not be enabled" dialog.
* Updated "Synchronization is Complete" text in main sync progress dialog.
* "Status" text updated in main sync progress dialog.

Thanks,
Sandy