Re: Introducing library.gnome.org

Op dinsdag 31-07-2007 om 11:36 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Frederic
Peters:

> some or most of the documents are not displayed.  (for example Dutch
> has no translation for Eye of GNOME, thus its "grafisch" section is
> limited to Evince).  Do you have any suggestion for improvement ?

Although I admit the Dutch team has been a bit lazy with regards to
documentation translations, I can say a majority of Dutch users are
completely used to documentation in the English language (not just for
computer programs but for everyday things as well). English manuals are
to be preferred over no manuals at all.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen