Re: Introducing library.gnome.org

Le vendredi 03 ao�07 �1:10 +0200, Daniel Nylander a �it :
> Claude Paroz skrev:
>
> >> Modules concerned so far:
> >> * Damned Lies
> >> * Release notes
> >> * Library-web
> >
> > I created this new release today.
> > Hopefully we'll be able to add modules for the upcoming Online Desktop
> > in the near future :-)
>
> I noticed that there is also a help document to translate
>
> Where will the new translated files be? Can't find the right place..
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/library-web

It is located in a non-standard data/pages subdir.
This problem arises also for other modules, where it's not always
trivial to find the corresponding SVN directory.
What about adding the SVN path just under the document title in little
chars?

Claude