New string in Orca for GNOME 2.19/2.20

We discovered yesterday that with OpenOffice v2.3.0, that's currently
under development, the accessible application name has changed
(again) to "soffice". Therefore we need to add a line that maps this to
the StarOffice.py script, so that Orca will do the right thing.

This means that there is one more new string in Orca in settings.py:

soffice

There is a translators comment just above it describing what it's all about.

Thanks.