gnome-mastermind 0.2 release

Hey i'm going to release soon the next version of the little game i've
written (www.autistici.org/gnome-mastermind).

Is there anyone willing to give some love with translation?
At the moment it have italian and polish po files and maybe soon a fr
one. But it still lacks of any translation of the docbook manual.
If you want check it out at svn:
svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/gnome-mastermind/trunk gnome-mastermind

You could send me translations at the email written in the webpage. Even
if you do not translate it feel free to give me feedback or bug reports!
Thanks

Filippo Argiolas