Re: Fwd: New project manager for Khmer

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 6:31:16 pm claude 2xlibre net wrote:
> Le mer 28 mar 2007 03:52:15 CEST, Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem khmeros info> a
>
> écrit:
> > Hi Claude,
> >
> >> Welcome aboard :-)
> >> Do you already have a SVN account?
> >> http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts
> >
> > I reqested new account and send the account detail with rsa key to
> > account gnome org
>
> Great, you're on the way !
>
> Christian, Danilo, is it something YOU have to approve for Khoem
> becoming leader
> of Khmer team?

I still don't have commit access. presently Sven Neumann commit my
translations to trunk for me. I want my own commit access for maintaining the
translations. Now I am working on Gimp and try to commit the translations but
when I try to commit it appears the messages:
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/svn/gimp/!svn/act/5511b00a-812e-0410-ba74-0d28749244bd':
403 Forbidden (http://svn.gnome.org)
all server:/home/gimp/trunk>

Any idea about this?

Thanks,