Re: String freeze, call for translation for GCompris

2007/4/12, Bruno Coudoin <bruno coudoin free fr>:

GCompris entered the string freeze, we plan to make a final version or
an RC1 depending on our confidence on the code stability.

Please update your translations before the April 27th.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids

I have it 20 % translated but as long as GNOME admins don't give me a SVN account as Occitan coordinator, all will be freezed for Occitan :o(

Yannig