Release 8.0BETA6 and string freeze

Changes from 8.0BETA5 to 8.0BETA6
- Fixed clickgame and chess on windows (uses the old chess.c code)
- chess on linux updated to use the new glib API
- More GCompris API fix.
- improved top level icon appearance by resizing them.

Even if there isn't many improvement since the latest 7.4 release,
I think we should make an official release before going further.
Many site start distributing the BETA release and it's sad because
it's not well translated.

Translators, you have now 2 weeks to update your translation.
Depending on left issues, we may do an 8.0RC1 or a final 8.0.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids