Re: Bugzilla keywords for typos in source

On 9/4/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Am Montag, den 04.09.2006, 16:37 +0200 schrieb Åsmund Skjæveland:
> When reporting typos in the original strings, should I use keyword 'I18N'
> or 'L10N'? Is the latter for all typos or only for translations?

i'd go with 'L10N' and 'string' here. i would file typos that do not
affect translation as 'string' only (my humble opinion).

I'd suggest just using the 'string' keyword for typos in original messages.

Typos in original messages are by definition not a problem with the
localization (translation) of the message, and hence the 'L10N'
keyword should not be used for these problems, IMHO.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describekeywords.cgi