Re: [translate-pootle] Translation QA tool

Nice and simple interface.  Personally I'd like to see it as a simple
extension of Pootle so that translators can then make use of the
suggestion and respond to the user.  Not another application that
localisers, and users giving feedback, need to interact with.

We've done that at pootle.translate.org.za by placing most files in
suggest mode. And allowing translators to review suggestions.