Metacity.schemas misses translation

Hi all.

I've accidentally discovered that long descriptions like for metacity
keys like:

     <locale name="C">
         <short>Minimize window</short>
         <long>
          The keybinding used to minimize a window.
          The format looks like "&lt;Control&gt;a" or
"&lt;Shift&gt;&lt;Alt&gt;F          The parser is
          fairly liberal and allows lower or upper case, and also
          abbreviations such as "&lt;Ctl&gt;" and "&lt;Ctrl&gt;". If
you set
          the option to the special string "disabled", then there
          will be no keybinding for this action.
         </long>

aren't translated at all in metacity schemas. For me it looks like it's
quite serious intltool bug, although I'm not sure. This strings are a
bit ugly in metacity - they almost duplicate each other and it's very
hard to translate them, but some languages have them translated in po
files. Where did they dissappear? Can someone bring some light on this
question?

Thanks