Re: Can't update gnome-nettool translation

2006-10-30 klockan 11:26 skrev Djihed Afifi:
> I couldn't update gnome-nettool Arabic translation. Sticky tag
> gnome-2-16 is not a branch.
> Below is the error message.
> I'm not sure whether it is PEBCK or the way it was branched. I could
> update other gnome-2-16 packages.

Gnome-nettool has not (yet) branched for gnome-2-16. I guess your updated
translation should be committed to HEAD.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

child's rhyme stuck in my head :: said that life is but a dream      -- tool