Re: Could not find gimp/po-python in status pages

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 08:46 +0200, Guillaume Savaton wrote:

> sorry if this appears to be a stupid question, or if it has already
> been answered on this list.
>
> My team translated the file available in "gimp/po-python" from the
> GNOME CVS,
> but I could not find a corresponding entry in the status pages at
> http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/eo/extras/index.html
>
> Is it intentional or does this module exist somewhere else under
> another name?

The directory po-python has only just been added to CVS and we haven't
even asked the translators yet to work on it. I wanted to announce this
here after we have found a native speaker to review the strings. But
since I haven't found a volunteer for this yet, perhaps I should just do
it now:

I am pleased to be able to let you know that we have internationalised
the Python binding and Python plug-ins in the CVS version of GIMP. This
means that you can start to localize gimp-python. You will find the
message catalogs in the po-python directory in the CVS module 'gimp'.
Please do also add it to the translation status page. Thank you.

Sven