Re: Problem with Occitan translations

Em Qui, 2006-10-19 �11:36 +0200, Yannig MARCHEGAY escreveu:
> Hello everybody,
> I have a little problem: I'm localizing Ubuntu (and especially GNOME)
> into Occitan with Rosetta and I'd like other OS's users to benefit
> from that work. I wrote several times to the Occitan team leader but
> no answer :o(
> Does that mean I cannot do anything forever? :o( What can I do for
> other OS's users to benefit from that work?

You  can become the new team leader for your language. Do you
volunteer? :)

Before that happens we have to confirm that the current Occitan
coordinator, Joan Luc Lab�, is not responding to e-mails. If he
doesn't reply to this message in a couple of weeks send an e-mail to
this list to remind us.

You should probably learn about the GNOME Translation Project in the
mean time. See http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp.

Cheers,
Evandro