Re: Stats page and alert symbol

On 17/10/2006, at 5:36 PM, Žygimantas Beručka wrote:

An, 2006 10 17 15:02 +0930, Clytie Siddall rašė:
Danilo, what does the alert symbol (exclamation mark in yellow
rounded triangle) mean on these pages?

For example: http://progress.gnome.org/module/straw

Sorry if this is something obvious: it's eluding my foggy mind right
now. ;)

If you would hold your mouse over it, you would see „Entry for this
language is not present in ALL_LINGUAS in configure file“. :)

I didn't hover it long enough. ;)

I have trouble controlling the mouse, so it is shaky.

Thanks for the explanation, Žygis. :)